1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

366 help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tracyhunter, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

when i pull the handle down the platen will index but is about 1/16" short of a full turn. then the wad gets crushed, the primer is not fully seated and i have shot all over the place.read the book but can't find a adjustment for the index.help
    tracy

2. Hilton55

Hilton55 TS Member

Tracy, The above link will direct you to a great website filled with detailed information and instructions for the 366. Take a half an hour to read through it and all your questions will be answered. It the best thing out there that I'm aware of. John

3. mooshkat

mooshkat Member

I believe its on the back side, about in the middle. Its in the book on page 12,it says, loosen the locknut and turn the eccentric bolt with a screwdriver. It is necessary to hold the bearing bolt with the screwdriver when tightening the nut.Look at the back and you will see a nut with a screwdriver head in the center and a roller bushing on the backside, just loosen the nut and turn the screwdriver head a bit till it works right.

4. leftex

leftex Active Member

What mooshkat said!

5. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

your right.i don't know how the hell i missed that page.thank you.

tracy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.