1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

36" Gun Guard All-Weather Tactical Gun Cases $65

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by lilrogak47, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilrogak47

lilrogak47 TS Member

0   0   0

Hey guys I ended up with a few extra of these cases. I am asking $65+actual shipping. let me know if you are interested. I will try to find the cheapest shipping method in order to get them to you at a fair price. If you are interested, let me know how many you want, and include your zipcode. Call or text Roger at 225-315-four599

Thanks for looking, and have a nice Christmas Holiday.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I/S dimensions??

3. lilrogak47

lilrogak47 TS Member

0   0   0

Plano,Tactical All Weather Rifle Case,36', Black,AR15. Designed for the most extreme conditions,this rifle case is designed to hold an AR-15 style rifle up to 36" long. The Gun Guard AW series is the ultimate shield against the elements, featuring a continuous Dri-Loc seal that ensures the case is watertight,airtight and dust proof. Its rugged construction is engineered to keep your firearm safe. Perfect for your AR15 and black rifle needs. Features & Specifications - Weather tight Dri-Loc seal -Over molded handle -Spring assisted dual stage latches - High-density pluck foam interior - Pressure release valve - Rugged thick-wall construction - Perfect size for Black guns and Take Downs Outside dimensions: 40' L x16' W x5.5' H Inside dimensions: 37' L x13' W x5' H Weight w/Foam: 13.2 lbs.

These cases retail for $150. I currently have 9 of these left. Call or text Roger at 225-315-45ninenine to get yours. This would make a great christmas gift. Happy Holidays!

Specifications and features: 36" Plano Gun Guard AW series gun case 40" L x 16" W x 5.5" H (exterior dimensions) 37" L x 13" W x 5" H (interior dimensions) Weather tight Dri-Loc seal Over-molded handle Spring-assisted, dual-stage latches High-density pluck foam interior Pressure release valve Rugged thick-wall construction Perfect size for Black guns and Take Downs

4. lilrogak47

lilrogak47 TS Member

0   0   0

To give you an idea of what the outside of the case looks like, here is another pic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.