1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

35 remington shooters/reloaders

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sterlingworth, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

0   0   0

In cleaning out my reloading bench I found a set of bullet molds for 35 cal.,204gr.Lyman#358315, also have sizing die and top punch and gas checks.moulds are new,unused so is punch,sizing dies Iam not sure of.To buy today would cost over $150.00,I would like to get $60.00.Thanks for looking..Ray

2. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

0   0   0

Sold,pending funds

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Most folks don't know how popular and efficient the little 35 really is. It is terribly underloaded by the factory for vintage Remingtons. When loaded to 42,000 PSI, which Marlins are made for, the little 35 will easily push a 200 gr bullet to 2200+ FPS.

This is about 2150 FT/LB of energy at the muzzle. Compare this to a little over 1600 FT/LB ME from a 30/30 150 gr bullet fired from the same 20" barrel. They are usually extremely accurate.

A negative thing about this is that the light Marlin 336 carbine KICKS with this load.

The Remington Model 7, loaded to 50,000 PSI, can top 2400 FPS with the 200 gr bullet. This is serious woods medicine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shooters forum for 35 remngton