1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

35 Rem barrel for Contender

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rooferbob, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a 35 Remmington barrel for my contender. What is the best advise for a good scope for deer hunting with this?? Any input appreciated
    Thanks in advance
    Rooferbob

2. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

0   0   0

Bob
    My personal favorite pistol scope is a Burris,3x-12x-----------I have 4 of them on different Contender/Encores.

The 35 Remington is probably one of the most popular T/C barrels-----------

I like to deal with "Eds Contenders",in OK,City(on the net)---------------and "T/C Hucksters" Defiance, Ohio----Kent Klem 1-419-832-1411

If they dont work out for you--send a request on "private message"

Tom,in IN

3. Chuck DeVoid

Chuck DeVoid Member

0   0   0

Rooferbob, I have a Super 14 35 Remington Contender barrel, wearing a T/C 2.5 X 7 recoil proof scope with lighted reticle, mounted in a T/C duo-mount rings and base (this is a one piece steel unit, very strong). Pachmayer foreend with adapter. Excellent condition and very accurate...

Send me a message if interested.

Thanks,

Bill

4. oz

oz Active Member

0   0   0

I had a contender. One barrel was .357 mag. I loaded it with 180 grain (rifle) bullets and H110 powder. It shot flat and hard. If you have a .357 barrel try that.

5. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks for your help guys

6. james25889

james25889 Member

0   0   0

I have a leupold 4x on mine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
35 rem barrel for sale