1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

34'TMXL LIKE NEW WITH CASE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Top Single 35#, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

0   0   0

For sale 34" TMXL with case like new ported choke tubes from factory back bored,this gun is so light on recoil,even with factory pad,last ones they made it is also a special the trigger pull trigger great shooter $4000.00 also SX1 skeet $700.00 Lujtic 34'mono gun with pull or release trigger 2 bbl set also a 32' 16 yd. barrel. choked 29 for 16s 39 for handicap has raid system good gun. $3200 for gun with choice of one trigger,or will sell one trigger without gun, Dan you can email me at drd_52@yahoo.com or shoot them at Drainers Gun

club,on reg.shoot on September 20 at 10 am. Dan

2. shrek

shrek Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Can you post photos of these guns?

3. ridg300

ridg300 TS Member

0   0   0

hi I may be interested inyour TMXL please email provide some pics to my email addrress or here. thanks Frank

4. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

0   0   0

I have a friend going to take some pictures wed.night,will tryto get them posted thursday,Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.