1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

34" Wad Lock 1100 Barrell FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Remingtondon, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Hastings 34" 1100 barrel AS NIB with Full, IM, and Mod chokes and Extra Full Extended Full $275 shipping included. Call 585-786-5288 if you need any additional details or send me your e-mail address for photos.

2. Brayburn

Brayburn TS Member

0   0   0

Hello. PM sent. Thank you. Phil.

3. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

New Price at $250 del. in US, have had many calls but at this point barrel with 4 chokes is still available. Barrel is LNIB and chokes are all original with one Super Full extended included. Please feel free to call at 585-786-5288 and I can arrange shipping same day as payment recieved.
    Thanks,
    Don

4. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Up Date by request and to answer questions sent direct... This is a new Test Fired Barrel in 34" Hasting wad lock configuration with dual beads. It has factory installed choke system with three chokes included in Mod. / Imp. Mod / and Full. I also have an extended choke in Extra Full that is ported included in deal. This barrel fits any 1100 shotgun and would be excellnt for handicap shooting or Games from long yardages. I've priced it below replacement cost at $250.00 delivered. Call Don at 585-786-5288 to secure it today or e-mail to Remingtondon@aol.com.

5. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Barrel sold pending funds, thank you for all the inquiries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

585-786-5288