1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

34" 870 barrel???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by redhawk44, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

There is a guy on gunsamerica.com who is auctioning off a 34" trap barrel for an 870. I didn't know that there was such a thing......anybody ever hear of this ???

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I have a 34" 1100 trap full, step rib that's a tight patterning barrel! Hap

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I cut my trapshooting teeth on an 870. I think it had a 30" barrel when my Dad purchased it for me. After a bit I sold the 30" and bought a 34" full for it. I think it might have cost me $85 or $90 (1973 or 1974?). An old timer who basically taught me (one of many) how to shoot, shot a 34" 870 so I figured I had to have one too. Those gool 'ol' boys are long gone except in my mind and I think of them often when I'm out to our local club. I just have to chuckle when I think about all the shenanigans they used to pull (on me as well as each other). God, I miss those guys! Take a youngster (if you can find one around the club) under your wing and teach them the fine art of trapshooting. You will NOT regret it.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. Dave McC

Dave McC TS Member

A friend has one. Swings like a wreckng ball. Crushes clays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.