1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

.338 win mag ammo for sale *SOLD*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kiv-c, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

My son asked me to try to find a home for this ammo. I couldn't believe that the retail on a box of this stuff is around $50 to $60!

Anyway, for sale is the remains of 2 boxes (40 rds total) of Remington Premier Partition 338 Win Mag ammo with 210 grain Nosler Partition bullets. There is 16 rounds of loaded ammo and 24 rds of once fired brass.

I'm also going to throw in a new (doesn't appear to have ever been used, anyway) Gunmate bore snake in .338.

I'll send it all off in a USPS medium flat rate box for $25. The brass alone sells for $34 at Midway and the bore snakes are around $20, so I think my price is more than fair!

Kiv

kivc_2009_301112.jpg

2. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

You can't send loaded ammo via USPS. It has to go FedEx or UPS or other carrier. Huge fine if you are caught.

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'll take it...

PM sent

4. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

Yup, you are right, XP100; I forgot about the USPS restriction. They'd have to UPS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.