1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3200?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kiwiG, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Guys, Guns can still be bought at auction here in New Zealand and I'm bidding on a 3200. I think any ?'s about 'updates' are going to be wasted, but is there anything else I should ask. Incidentally the gun is on 'Trademe.co.nz'...navigate to sports goods...hunting and shooting...shotguns. Cheers-Graham.

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Graham: Just be sure there is a dot in the serial #. i.e. xxxx.OU. Also, you can look down inside of the receiver and note 2 screws on the bottom with allen type heads on them. Good Luck. Nice gun. Ed

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

graham what is the price of gas in new zealand now compared to 3or 4 years ago? there is a man in sioux city iowa has a like new 3200 for 1000 bucks i am thinking of buying one myself i looked at cabelas in sydney neb at a 3200 for 1000 bucks had nice wood 30 in. barrels dwain

4. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Thanks Ed. Don't talk about gas Dwain...LOL. Like you guys there has been a huge increase...NZ95c/l 3 years ago...NZ$1.75/l now. My buddy and I didn't travel anywhere as much this year as previously and take a bit more care choosing our shoots...on the bright side- it's the same for everyone, and it has forced the clubs to start formatting their shoots to attract shooters, rather than just 'whatever is easiest to run' as has previously been the case. Other than that, factory ammo costs about NZ$8 a packet, which is the same as I was reloading for 25 years ago...go figure. Cheers-Graham.