1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3200 value

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DocJim, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocJim

DocJim Member

Can anyone give me an approx. value of a 3200 trap model (regular, not the competition grade). IM/full; 30", blue 99+%, wood-a few minor handling marks. No updates. Thanks in advance.
    AJ

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

AJ,

Search this forum using "3200" and you will find a wealth of good info. Pay particular attention to Bob Dodd's posts--he's helped me several times when I was in the market for mine.

No updates will lower its value significantly for a serious competitive shooter. How are you determining the updates are not in the gun, by the absence of a dimple in the serial, or the absence of set screws in the receiver face?

Please feel free to send an Email and I will share what I know from my relatively limited experience. I own two of them.

Guy Babin

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

AJ, there's the standard model then the Special Trap before the Competition model. Appearance being the only difference. If this gun is not a "Special" and has no updates I'd not buy it unless I was building something up and wanted parts and if it IS a special trap, I'd be thinking in the $900 range knowing I'd have to spend quite a bit for the updates....breakemall....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.