1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3200 up date????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gordy h, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

How do you tell if the up date has been done On a 3200 ? Thanks

2. copperjohn

copperjohn Member

Butch:
    check bottom of receiver after the OU mark should be a dot, also check face of the receiver, at the base should be two allen head type screws. that tells it all.

3. 3200REM

3200REM TS Member

Another way that you can tell if it has had updates is by looking to see if there are 1 or 2 pins in the rear of the receiver. I believe if it has 2 it did not come from the factory with updates if it has one it came straight from the factory with the updates.

4. copperjohn

copperjohn Member

REM 3200, I question the one screw theory i own two and both have 2 screws and had one new in the box all factory updated w/ 2 screws I have seen and shot others, mine all have 2 screws, if you have a 3200 w/ one screw you only have 1/2 the job, check with Laib's he's the 3200 man. Never saw one w/ one screw or heard of it till now.

5. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

3200REM is not talking about the two screws in the bottom of the breech face. He is talking about the pins through the receiver from side to side. He is correct that 3200 receiver with the one pin at the top and none at the bottom were manufactured with the receiver updates included

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Pins, screws? Same?

7. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

No not the same. The two screws are on the face of the receiver below the bottom barrel firing pin. HMB

8. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

This should help clear it up with pics. It is a thread I did on SGW.
    Doug Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.