1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3200 triggers locked up

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by joe kuhn, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Last night my triggers locked up completely. Doesn't matter where the selector is, they're locked up tight. I'm about to take the stock off and peer inside. Any tips would be appreciated.

Of note is I just converted the ejectors to extractors, but that seems to be a separate system.

Thanks, Joe

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I can't imagine not being able to move it at all unless a piece has broken off and is jammed somewhere.

3. joe kuhn

Must be. Digging in tonight.

4. joe kuhn

Found it. Consider the trigger is like a big 'C'. On top, towards the end of the 'c', there's a little threaded bolt held on by a nut. That small bolt broke in two and the piece fell down in and locked up the movement of the trigger. The piece has a little nut on it too. Not sure of the function of this bolt, but it all works fine now.

5. joe kuhn

On Laib's website, it looks like part #8 is the one that broke, a connector from the trigger up to the selector block (61). There's also a rear connector (52) so maybe that'll be enough to get me by. Hm.

Pat Laib said to shoot it and that I will certainly do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.