1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

3200 release

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by speer130, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speer130

speer130 TS Member

I have a 3200 with Timney double release triggers. This is my doubles gun and it works fine on doubles. However if I try to shoot a single out of the top barell it will not set. I cannot find a gunsmith including Laib's that will look at it. Does anyone out there know of someone willing to look at it?
    Thanks
  2. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

Try Phillips Gunsmithing.
  3. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

sounds like the single barrel isn't setting the hammers. might need a cocking rod adjustment. Gary Roman in Kentucky, or Phillps
  4. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

he says it will not set, so if it was set for bottom first it would set then fall on the bottom plug. leads me to think it isn't getting cocked.
  5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned

The trigger cannot set as the Inertia Block is still in the bottm trigger, Have it switched to Mechanical triggers
  6. Ajax

Ajax Active Member

The 3200's are mechanical triggers. Timney normally used the stock trigger and made them into a release system. Call Phillip.

Ajax
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.