1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3200 Recoil Pad Recommendation

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fortycaliberglock, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fortycaliberglock

fortycaliberglock Member

I recently purchased a beautiful, near-new condition 3200 Special Trap. The one item I would like to change is the pad. It has the original, waffle-type pad that, to me, is pretty ugly. I'd like to put a more modern pad, solid, reasonably thin and black. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your assitance.

Joe

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Terminator or Kickese seem to do what they are designed to do on my guns ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. sts1100

sts1100 Member

kickeez pad, there is a poster on this site that lists them for sale for $27.00.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Kickese: They have flat, concave, and convex shaped pads. One may work better on gun A and another on gun B. You may have to experiment. Example; I put a concave shaped pad on my single barrel gun and it was so good I put another on my O/U. It was miserable on the O/U and the flat shape was perfect. See if you can try them, unfitted, to find the best feel.......breakemall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kickese