1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3200 help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shotgun1957, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

how do you tell the upgrades have been done to a 3200 and how much does it help the price thanks in advance

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Search on 3200 within the forum you will find tons of good info.

Look for two set screws inside the receiver on its face (the surface where the firing pins come out) down low one on each side.

They were also marked with a dimple in the serial number, but the set screw test is best, as anyone can place a dimple in the serial.

Yes, the upgrade increases the value! To get one upgraded would cost several hundred dollars.

The upgrade is not necessary for a gun that will only be used occasionally for hunting. Heavy competition use is another story however.

There are usually plenty avail on the market. Be patient to find a really nice one.

Enjoy,

Guy Babin

3. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

thanks i appreciate it so much it does have the upgrades, 2 allen screws in the bottom one on each side thanks for your help i have done priced it to a guy befor i knew so i will wait and see what he does i will not back up on him thanks jerry

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Any where in the 1,000 to 2,000 range is common depending on model, and condition.

Guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.