1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

****3200 Claro Wal. Stock**** $350 "SOLD" P/F

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tracer, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

I have a really nice 3200 stock and forarm that I bought for my shotgun and didn't use. Sold the gun. A stock maker out here said it is "Claro Walnut" (don't know if the spelling is correct). Length of wood is 16 1/4 and with butt pad is 17 1/4. Don't know what the drop is or how to measure it. Finish is good with no scratches that I can see. It has the origional Remington butt pad. It has fiberglass inside below that tang area which is, I guess an upgrade, since these stocks are prone to cracking there. Forarm has no scratches or dents. Inside there appears to be the start of a small crack which looks like some sort of clear sealer has been applied. Isn't visable on the outside but is on the inside on one end. All in all it is a really nice stock and forarm. $350 + shipping.
    Thanks, Del
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Looks like good ole American Walnut to me. Is that a crack on the top of the tang area or a photo spec?

3. drg123

drg123 Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Any cast to the stock?

4. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

3290t
    I didn't know which walnut it was so took it to a custom stockmaker that has over 10,000 stock blanks to look at. He said it had the color and grain that suggested Claro. I looked at some of the other Claro wood he had as opposed to black and english walnut and had to agree with him. I can't see any cracks in the wood but then my eyesite isn't the greatest. I will have some of the other guys look at it.

If someone will tell me how to measure the cast I will try and find out if it has any.
    Del

5. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

***SOLD*** PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS
    THANKS FOR LOOKING. DEL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.