1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

32 [SOLD]

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sterlingworth, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

0   0   0

I have a Perazzi MX-8,In good condition,32" barrels,I believe them to be imp.mod/ full,I dont think they have had any work done on them.Fully adjustable stock,had it down to Allems guncraft for a "tune-up" this past spring.It's a Ithaca import,serial# 434xx.I dont use it any more,and It's time to thin the herd. Asking 2650.00 or make a realistic offer. I tried to post pix but could not,will send if interested thru e-mail. update: This is sold pending funds,

2. red hammer

red hammer Member

0   0   0

Please email picr

3. sterlingworth

0   0   0

The stock is full adjustable,with the butt all the way in,length of pull is 14.5 in.There is no palm swell,numbers on barrel are kg1680 or 1688 cant tell for sure,1 star on top barrel,2 stars on bottom. Nonselective trigger,bottom first. Some people were asking so I thought I would add the info. Thank all for the interest...Ray

4. sterlingworth

0   0   0

If you have not heard from me,it's because your e-mauil address are not working.I have had a few returned with bad e-mail address's. If you can send me a working one,I will get the pictures out to you. Thank you for understanding. Ray

5. sterlingworth

0   0   0

The unit is sold pending funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.