1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

32" Optima bore bbls for 682 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeezix, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeezix

skeezix Member

0   0   0

A friend of mine has a very new set of 32" Optima O/U bbls for a 68x series Beretta he would like to sell. He is asking $900 for the bbls. If you are interested PM me and I will forward you his contact information. The BBl's are in Montana. I believe he will entertain reasonable offers.

John

2. Stickdp

Stickdp Member

0   0   0

trap or sporting --were in mt is he located--any chokes going with the barrels

3. skeezix

skeezix Member

0   0   0

The bbls are in Missoula. I beleive they are trap bbls, I can get you the owners contact information if you are interested ( I hesitate to just post someones email on an open forum, I'd prefer to pm the contact info)

The owner purchased the bbls new from Coles in the last year or so for doubles. He had them fit to his top single trap gun. The POI turned out to be different from his single bbl and he doesn't want to fool with adding a rib, so he is going in a different direction. The bbls have not had more than 400 rounds fired through them.

You'd have to ask the owner about what chokes come with the bbl.

John

4. doc boc

doc boc Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

pm sent

5. skeezix

skeezix Member

0   0   0

The bbls are still available.

john

6. skeezix

skeezix Member

0   0   0

The BBls are still available, they are Trap bbls. Price reduced to $800.

John

7. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Do you know what the poi is for each barrel?

8. skeezix

skeezix Member

0   0   0

No, I don't. I listed these for a friend of mine, I would suggest you email the actual seller at gary@countersolution.net and ask whatever questions you have.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.