1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

31/2" magnum Shotshell Reloading

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TheNakedGun, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

31/2

I am wanting to try to load some 3 1/2" magnum dove loads I am wondering if that is possible to do with a mec Steelmaster if I can load led shot throug it if anyone has any kind of informations or laods that will help me I would greatly appreciate it

2. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

31/2

You really want to kill those doves dead don't ya!? That's a ton of shot for such a little bird!

3. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

31/2

Save some time and money and take your handicap loads out with ya. Plenty of power and speed to get the job done.

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

31/2

WOW and ouchies!! Those loads will kill outa one end and cripple on the other?

For years, my youngest son has used a B auto-5 20ga. with a mod. choke and he's harvested some of the biggest turkeys I've seen and a truck load of deer and other smaller game! Hap

5. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

31/2

Well guys it looks like this dream has become a Reality I just ordered a Loader Hulls and Wads from Precision Reloading I will get the other componets localy rather than paying shipping charges I will keep you posted on how things work out

Thanks for the help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.