1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

30yds and 3hole happy thinksgiving

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PETER PERFECT, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PETER PERFECT

PETER PERFECT TS Member

JUST DO IT SANDBAGGING WILL GO AWAY!!!!!!

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

It will never go away. Long live sandbagging. HMB

3. Shooter R

Shooter R Active Member

I think you mean 50 yards.

Winning is tough. Some shooters rely on skill, some take a diferent approach. It will always be that way.

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

It'll take skill to break 'em from 30 yds. too!!

5. PETER PERFECT

PETER PERFECT TS Member

I GUESS NOBODY WILL EVERY KNOW!! IT TAKES BRASS BALLS TO GET ANYTHING DONT AND THE (EC) DONT SEEM TO EVEN HAVE PAPER ONES!!

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

And a happy Thanksgiving to you too, Peter.

Neil

7. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

I agree Pete, see you Dec. 10th. Brad

8. Shooter R

Shooter R Active Member

I apologize, I thought you were refering to setting the targets, ie. the 50 yard stake, not the 40 some yard puppies some clubs throw because their radar gun says they are legal.

Yea, I'm OK with some tougher targets, I don't see how with our current handicap system that would deter gamester type shooters who somehow manage to get real close. In fact tough targets would move them up quicker.

Most of these shooters "if they had to" could probably do very well at a big shoot from up close.

If you think we need 30 yards of concrete for the 27 yard shooters who either figured it out, or are just very skilled, or have just dedicated most of their life to doing something they love, yea, that's probably a good idea so an average shooter could win.

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Neil - just remember the old saying. "the difference between trapshooters & 6 months old puppies is that a puppie will quit whining" Have a great Thanksgiving

10. pepper

pepper TS Member

Well, the only way i can think of making the adamant 2 hole shooters and the adamant 3 hole shooters is shoot the 1st 50 in the 2 hole and the next 50 in the 3 hole...would that be too much of a shore for clubs ?? This would be for both singles and handicap....200 birds same way....Pepper...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.