1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

308 Competition seating die.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Does anyone have a 308 Competition seating for sale? Prefer RCBS. Would also like the same die in .223. Thanks, Mike

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Bulge

As one who sold this stuff for years, and still shoots some Precision Rifle, I can tell you the Redding Comp Die is the Gold Standard. The RCBS dies are all made to the same tolerances.

The Redding is worth every penny.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Sarge, let's be polite, it's economical not cheap. Although I am somtimes cheap when I shouldn"t be. LOL Mike.

4. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bulge,

Ditto what Coach said. Have used Redding competition dies for years and would not settle for another.

Cesar

5. les morgan

les morgan TS Member

Get the Redding and be done. In my experience Redding works best. Forester would be my second choice if I could not have the Redding.

6. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Not for sale...I have both 223 and 308 set in the RCBS Compt. I am extremely happy with both and glad I spent the extra money over the standard dies. I think I spent about 80.00 per set. Just my 2 cents...Bryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.