1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

303/390/391 beretta release HOOK for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by motordoctor, Jul 8, 2013.

1. motordoctor

motordoctor Me and my new wiife Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

release hook1 rev.jpg Brand new release hook that you can install with some fitting. Many people ask me about how difficult it is to install this release hook. You would replace the "sear" with the release hook.Remove the hammer bushing with c clip and the hammer falls out with the two braces. Remove the trigger pin and the hammer comes out. Remove the trigger bushing and the sear comes out.

Reverse the order for reassembly.

Should take about 10 minutes $65.00 delivered to you.

both need a little fitting at the sear and may be a bit more difficult.

available for both 12 and 20 gauge

Send your trigger assembly and I can convert it for $135.00 including the hook, install and return postage. Takes about 2 days plus mail time
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  2. perazzi03

perazzi03 TS Member

0   0   0

do you have any 391,20 guage triggers with a release,for sale. complete trigger.pm me with your phone no. so i can find out whether to have you put a release in my trigger or if i can buy a complete trigger. thanks rick
  3. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

yes I have 20 gauge 390/391 triggers. complete with or without release
  4. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0