1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

300 H&H Brass and Ammo For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dt10john, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dt10john

dt10john Member

0   0   0

I have quite a bit of 300 H&H Brass and Ammo laying around. Send me an email and we can work out the details. This stuff has to go. I sold the Gun and there is no need for the ammo.

Drop the xx off the email address. Thanks,

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Best of all the 300 Magnums. A TRUE classic.

3. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

dt10john --- Check your e-mail Bill Hom

4. dt10john

dt10john Member

0   0   0

I have 3 boxes of Brass and 1 and 1/2 boxes of factory unfired. The Brass is a Mix of Remington and Winchester and the Factory Ammo is Winchester SuperX 180 grain silver tip. Please let me know if you are interested. This stuff has to go. The Wife just bought a Beretta 303 20 gauge and she needs the room on the reloading bench.

Thanks,

5. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

dt10john, what is the price on the brass & shipping to 95973 Please e-mail me at khom39@yahoo.com or phone me at 530 342 4147 I am in Ca.

6. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

John, I am very interested in the brass and ammo for the right price. let me know what you want. Thanks, Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
300 h and h brass for sale
300 h h brass
300 h&h ammunition for sale

300 h&h brass for sale

300 h&h for sale
300 h&h shooters