1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BIG B, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG B

BIG B Member

0   0   0

30" XT. Like new, adj. comb, factory case, three chokes and acc. package shown. This XT has had two flats of shells through it. There is one small handling mark on the forearm which I have tried to capture in the pics. Must sell to make room in the budget for another gun. 1800.00 plus actual shipping to your ffl. Pm me if your interested, Thanks...Brian PS. I haven't done much on TS.com, but you may ck my ebay feedback user name walleyeb 100% <src='/uploads/bigb_2008_030324.jpg'>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

nice looking gun. just bought that case for my bt. $224 Bill

3. BIG B

BIG B Member

0   0   0

Will make you a good all around gun!

4. BIG B