1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Million Men Without Wives

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wireguy, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

From Fox News:

"Lonely Hearts Club: China's Gender Imbalance Could Leave 30 Million Men Without Wives"

Question: What do 30 million men without wives do when they've had enough of going without female companionship?

2. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I did not see that on the news, was not watching, ......but I read years ago that it was coming, because the male children are traditionally the one responsible to care for their elder parents......with China's limits on children, the female children were being sold, aborted, all kinds of nasty things because a family needs a male child for their elder support.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

They go to Thailand and become pedophiles?

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Live happily ever after!

:)

ss

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

buzz-gun I think they come to North America and become pedophiles. Trevor Dawe.

6. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

Infanticide was practiced in China. Had a friend go over there in the late 80's early 90's and no little girls to be found. Friend is also a College Professor, Sociology, and he inquired as to the lack of females. His inquiry was quickly dismissed.

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Probably the only place where Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton can get laid.

8. 221

They become military commanders??

9. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

"Probably the only place where Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton can get laid. "

Ehhhh pelosi is kinda hot...

10. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

....or a 30 million man army.

11. 221

The Chinese even have the money to support an army that large.....Problem solved......LOL

12. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

They might have a little sag by now but Pelosi has a hell of a set of knockers!

13. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

They work 100 hrs a week for pennies building crap to send over here.

14. 221

They come to the US and take your Gold.....HAHAHA

Anyone of you would jump at the chance to run away with Paris Hilton........She's got all that Gold.....some would even trade their sole for what she is able to carry in her purse

15. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Although we never imagined doing such a thing, my wife and I adopted one of those unwanted Chinese baby girls. She's a gift from God. Someone's problem became a blessing for us.

-Gary

16. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Good for you Gary. Well done.

17. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

God bless you Gary.

I had the pleasure of meeting two adopted Chinese girls singing at a Bluegrass fest. They spoke broken English but sang those old southern songs like they were born mountain folk, amazing.

18. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Thanks for the nice comments. And you're right, Shannon391 -- people bring those unwanted little girls over here and the kids quickly and gratefully adapt to whatever type of family and atmosphere you put them in. The young ones fit right in and become whatever you are. My little black-haired China Girl is every bit as American as my two blonde-haired boys. In less than a year she went from being physically abandoned, emotionally withdrawn and completely terrified of men (especially white men like me), to being the happiest little girl I ever saw. She would laugh so hard sometimes I worried that she might pass out and hurt herself. Truly a joy in our lives.

-Gary

19. 221

What makes that whole situation in china tragic is, if, they are 30 million out of balance.......think...what the female numbers would have to be....those never to be seen faces........puts a different face on doing business with the chinese.

20. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

Gary, that is a great story, very heart warming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

30 million man army