1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3 rifles, old, older and even older

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JimC, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimC

JimC Member

0   0   0

1901 pat Original Remington rolling block action built into a target / hunting rifle. Heavy 30", round, 1-18 twist barrel. It has nice barrel sights and is drilled for tang sights but they are not included. Asking $700.00 plus shipping (over $1300.00 to build something like this!!)

[​IMG]

45-70 model 1888 trapdoor, ramrod bayonet, Buffington sight. All original, good bore, strong rifling, with some light pitting, mostly brown with some case color remaining on the action. Very good shooter. Usual storage dings in the wood but it is solid, no cracks and never been sanded or refinished,cartouches are good, all original. Asking >>>>>SOLD>>>>>

[​IMG]

Original working gun. Circa 1850, approx 44 cal, O/U rifle. Wood is in good shape. Ram rods have been replaced and I think the rear sight has also. The rear sight was moved once and a filler put in the old slot. This gun came from the Walla Walla/Milton Freewater area and is about Whitman mission period. Asking $700.00

[​IMG]

I have more photos and information available, please email for it as I will see it sooner than a PM. Making room in the safe for new toys.
    Jim

2. JimC

JimC Member

0   0   0

TTT

I will be out of town for my son's wedding for a couple of days. If I respond late, that is why.
    Jim

3. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Jim, is that stock blank for sale??

Looks like a great hunk of lumber...

4. JimC

JimC Member

0   0   0

It was, but has been sold. It was posted here a few weeks back along with 2 others.
    Jim

5. JimC

JimC Member

0   0   0

Price lowered on the roller.

The Trapdoor is sold..

JimC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.