1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3 rifles for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by musky, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

The first rifle is a remington bdl in 270win. I will rate the bluing at 99% and the wood at 99%, i would rate the gun in 100% but it has had three rounds put through it. The serial number is c6680542 for those who want to look up date of manufacter. It has a tasco silver antler 3-9-40 scope, this gun has amazing wood on it. The price is $675.00 with $20.00 shipping. The second gun is a winchester model 94 trapper in 30-30. It has the saddle ring with a 16 inch barrel. The wood i would rate at 90% with a few small dings, the bluing on the barrel is near perfect but the bluing on the receiver is worn with some patina. I would like $300.00 or best offer with $20.00 shipping. The third is a mauser modelo argentina 1891 manufactured in loewe berlin. The bolt. receiver, barrel,magazine,stock,and cleaning rod are all serial numbered G9261. This gun is a 308. I think the gun is all original. Best offer with $20.00 shipping. The barrel is a 20ga. model 11 28inch improved cylinder, The barrel is in very good condition. I looked on barrel exchange for what these go for, best reasonable offer with $10.00 shipping. Thanks from larry.

2. Fabbri

Fabbri Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I Will take tke winchester trapper

3. Fabbri

Fabbri Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You have a pm

4. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

I hit the finish button before i downloaded pictures, they are in the next thread 3 rifles pictures

5. Fabbri

Fabbri Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

send me your contact info via: email or PM

6. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

The winchester model 94 is sold to fabbri.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.