1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3 men and a genie

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deadelk, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadelk

deadelk Member

An American a Canadian and Osama Bin Laden are on a beach when they discover a magic lamp. The Genie grants each one wish. The Canadian who is a farmer goes first wishing for eternal fertile farmground and just that quick the genie grants his wish. Osama goes next. He wishes for a wall that surrounds the middle east to keep infidels out and Muslims in. Just like that his wish is granted. The American (a Texan) asks the genie for a little more info on Osamas' wall. The genie replies the the wall is 200 feet high 50 ft thick and is inpenetrable, it is at this point when the Texan smiles cracks open a beer and says, Good fill it with water.
    Happy New Year From Utah.

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Makes me smile everytime I read it.

Ronbo

3. Pump Gun Pimp

Pump Gun Pimp TS Member

Then Jesse Jackson found the lamp and the Genie re-appeared. He said "Jesse, you get one wish." Jackson stated he wanted to be " Up tight, all white, and out of sight" ... POOF !! He turned him into a tampon.

Steve W thanked this.
  4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

now thats funny i don't care who you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.