1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3 Mec presses for sale..

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Quack_kills, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 12 and 20 gauge size master and a .410 bore 600 jr. All three presses were new last year and come with all of the original packaging/contents. I also have 3/4, 7/8, 1 and 1 1/8 charge bars as well as a whole bunch of powder bushings if anyone wants them. 160.00 for the size masters and 125.00 for the 600, prices do not include shipping.

2. redlinefever

redlinefever TS Member

0   0   0

Ill take the. 410 loader
    Thanks Ryan

3. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

Ryan, I am sending you a PM...

4. redlinefever

redlinefever TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for being so honest quack kills. Sorry for any inconvenience!

5. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

Just as I told Ryan, the charge bar on the .410 is bored out to drop close to 225 grains of shot. It is not pretty, I did it by hand with a drill bit, but it works perfectly. Worst case scenario, if you didn't like the way it looked, buy a new charge bar. Again, it functions flawlessly, but looks like poo-poo...

6. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

Knock 10 bucks off of all of them...

7. ithaca33

ithaca33 Member

0   0   0

where are you locacted? I'm trying to estimate shipping to 06405.

Thanks,
    Pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.