1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

(3) MEC 9000 reloaders for sale in Minnesota - SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Croixlings, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Croixlings

Croixlings TS Member

0   0   0

I have three MEC 9000G shot shell reloaders for sale. One each in 28 gauge, 20 gauge, and 12 gauge. All are in very good or better condition. The 12 gauge machine is near new, I bought it only a year or so ago. It's only loaded a few flats of shells. The 20 gauge was used the most and shows some wear to the paint, but no other issues. The 28 gauge press shows very little use. I never actually used that one. All come with the correct shot bar and your choice of a powder bushing. The 12 gauge press is actually a 9000GN, so it has the new upgraded primer tray as original equipment. I upgraded the 20 gauge primer tray to the new, large capacity style. The 28 gauge machine has the old beaded chain style primer tray. I also have several extra shot bars (2), many extra and different bushings (13), extra wad fingers, powder baffle, extra bottles, primer trays, MEC shell size checker, extra small capacity primer tray, other small spare parts, and a MEC Jig Fixture so you don't have to permanently mount each machine to the bench. If you buy one of these machines, we can talk if you’re interested in adding any of these pieces. I came into a Dillon shot shell reloader that I like and don't need all of these too. 12 gauge machine $325 *SPF*, 20 gauge machine $300 *SPF*, 28 gauge machine $300 *SPF*. $25 shipping for individual machines. Additional pictures available. Let me know what angle or close-up you’d like to see. I prefer Postal Money Orders. I’m just east of St. Paul, MN. Ken

2. 2shot

2shot Member

0   0   0

Ken, I will take the 12ga. Please call me tonight before 11.3o tonight or in the morning. 1-740-983-2684 Mike Roese. I have friends near you. Is your baffle metal or plastic?

3. Croixlings

Croixlings TS Member

0   0   0

12 gauge machine SPF.

Other questions answered and photos sent.

Ken

4. WCW4269

WCW4269 Member

0   0   0

I'll take the 28 gauge if you still have it. Bill W.

5. Croixlings

Croixlings TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry Bill. Just sold it to Alan pending funds.

12 and 28 gauge machines now sold. Twenty gauge with upgraded primer tray still available.

6. Croixlings

Croixlings TS Member

0   0   0

Twenty gauge machine sold to Andy pending funds.

Thank you to those who emailed questions or requests for photos. All machines and most extra parts spoken for and SPF.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec reloaders craigslist mn

mec reloaders mn

shot shell reloaders for sale