1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3 day sale on MX PFS(SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by flipchop, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flipchop

flipchop Member

0   0   0

Going to the Spring Grand and a little short on funds. So up for sale is an MX PFS. Less than one year old, original cheek piece, and a ultimate fit comb purchased from a fellow TSer, my hand is large so I built up a right hand palm swell and finger grooves made from rat grip. Grip feels better than factory, but the only issue is that you have to use heat to mold the grip and I scorched the pfs grip a little and if you don't like it just yank it off. Have all the tools and manuals up for sale at $800 but for 3 days only, past that I won't need the funds and I'll keep it. Here's some pic only pfs for sale. Shoot me a pm if interested. Thanks for looking
    flipchop_2009_21058.jpg

flipchop_2009_21059.jpg

flipchop_2009_210510.jpg

flipchop_2009_210511.jpg

flipchop_2009_210512.jpg

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Perazzi may sue for patent infringement

3. rhett1977

rhett1977 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PM sent

4. flipchop

flipchop Member

0   0   0

Okay Jack, I didn't call it a glove grip or SR(short rib). But you got to admit as ugly as it is it's pretty cool. Uh oh! I think Perazzi is calling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pfs mx 3