1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3 day inspection on new shooting vest?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by XP100, Mar 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Has any one heard of a potential buyer asking for a 3 day inspection on a New shooting vest? I can understand and I will give it on a gun but a vest?????

2. neofight

neofight TS Member

That's a little much, but if you've ever been burned, you tend to take extra measures, i suppose. I've never been burned by anyone on this site, doubt that i will, but then again, i haven't dealt with Shelly : )

3. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I say No 3 day inspection....for all you know, the buyer could go out and use it for a round or two....then it's not "new"..and his stink is on the vest LOL If he wants a return policy, direct him to a retailer.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There are somethings in this world that just ain't right, this 3 day thing with a vest is one of them ... It fits or it don't period, it don't take 3 days to try it on ... Tell the person thats looking to buy it that you sold it to someone else and run away ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

I just informed the potential buyer of 2 vests "No 3 day inspection,Sorry". Just don't understand why they would want 3 days to look at a vest. I am selling some stuff left over from a gun shop for a friend that closed due to a serious injury and am not making anything on the stuff.

6. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Not a vest but a kid on my trap team ordered a new shell pouch, the shell box holder is sewed into the pouch.. its the size of a box of 20 gauge shells... you cant make a 12 fit in there..lol..

7. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

Blkcloud, was that pouch from Gander Mtn??

I almost bought one in the store, and it didn't look quite right. Tried a box of 12 Gauge, and it was too small.

8. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

I can believe it. I've never seen so many anal retentive tire kickers on one site in my life. I've been questioned for every bit of minutia that you can think of concerning an item for sale, and then never get another response!! Sheesh... I wish these guys would get a clue.

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What i find funny, is when i post something for sale i get emails or PM's wanting to buy everything in the picture BUT the item "For Sale".

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.