1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

(3) Awesome Michigan Trap Buckles FS

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by trapshooteraa27aa, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Active Member

0   0   0

I have 3 nice Michigan team buckles for sale. All are mint never used. 1 is Michigan 2005 fall team class A 2nd place, 1 is 2006 spring team class A 2nd place and the last one is 2007 fall team clss A 5th place. pretty nice linden buckles. How about $75.00 shipped in the us. Soory the pics are blurry I have a hell of a time taking pics of shiny items.
    Chris
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Kemper

Kemper Member

0   0   0

AA27AA why a class buckles ?
  3. trapshooteraa27aa

0   0   0

Come on Barry I really thought you were smarter then that. Its a team, duh 5 shooters. Come on.
  4. trapshooteraa27aa

0   0   0

5. Kemper

Kemper Member

0   0   0

I meant as apposed to Champian, DUH
  6. Kemper

Kemper Member

0   0   0

I meant why A class and not champian, duh.
  7. trapshooteraa27aa

0   0   0

ok kemp, Ill try to go slow for you duhhhhhh. I shoot with 4 other shooters. One is shooting between A/AA scores, his son which is a B shooter at best, An older friend that is a B shooter, and the last 2 shooters are A at best. Unlike you I dont shoot with all AA shooters. I have a few AA buckles that I dont want to sell but we ALL have to shoot AA scores to have a chance to win a AA or champion buckle. As you know its a team score not an individual. Again these are TEAM buckles. You do know all this so Im not sure what your agenda is.
    Chris
  8. trapshooteraa27aa

0   0   0

9. trapshooteraa27aa

0   0   0

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nice Buckles. You are right about your photography skills Chris. That's bad real bad. Try taking the pics outside with natural sunlight and turning the flash off. Also, the closer you zoom in the harder it is to hold still. Use a tripod or take the photos without being zoomed in so close. A farther away clear picture is better than a Zoomed in shiny blurr. At least my opinion anyway. Good luck with your sales. From what I can tell they are some beauties. What are they made of. For example, some of mine are stamped German Silver on back.

Matt
  11. trapshooteraa27aa

0   0   0

There is a setting on my camera to help with the blurr. I had a friend help take a pic of a stainless pistol I sold on gunbroker. I have to get him to show me again. Only problem I ever have is on anything shiny.
    Chris
  12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

Nice buckles,

When I first started shooting Trap I witnessed Kemper give his Champion, first place buckle to a 12 year old Trap boy. The kid was a very happy camper!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.