1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

3/4 ounce ClayBuster wad ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hammer1, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Rumor has it that ClayBuster introduced a 12 gauge 3/4 ounce wad at the SHOT Show.

How many of the folks who currently use 7/8 ounce loads for the first shot on Doubles and on 16 yard Singles will give the 3/4 ounce a try ?

Already talked to one who is going to.

2. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

I most definatly will use the 3/4oz wad. I hope to see them in suppliers sites in the next couple of months. Anyone know if anywhere has them????

3. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

USE the silver wad and drop 3/4 in it 16.5 allent extralite gun club hulls they smoke them this is a factory load

4. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have been using the silver waa12L wad for my 3/4 oz. loads and it works just fine. I am hoping the new pink CB wad will create just a little more pressure to clean up the powder burn a little. With 3/4 oz. of shot there is not much pressure and when you use promo things can get a little dirty at times. Other than that I can smoke em with 3/4 oz. as good as i can with 1 1/8 oz. loads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.