1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2str8 Who are you!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I know he's a liberal ^%&^%&%& but who is this guy.

Has he ever owned a gun?

Does he know anything about guns? Trap Shooting?

Any one know who the coward who won't post his name is.

2str8 your best score? please respond. Are you an ATA member?

Joe

2. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

This is going to get interesting... What did I miss this weekend that has Gun Fitter all tied in knots?

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Just a liberal trying to create distention amoung the ranks. Read the threads he 2str8 is really an A&^%^%#$#!
    Joe

4. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

BrowningGal,

Check the thread titled "Why I am Voting Democrat" - it will be rather self explanatory.

5. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

I stopped reading that thread long ago! I did go check the last few entries, and I believe I understand the issue now. Thanks!

Jeri Brock (enthusiastic McCain/Palin supporter)

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Check out the post for beeper and 2 str8. Its really funny!

7. Juno

Juno TS Member

<a href="http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/harp247/?action=view&current=candy.png" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

2str8 is on his fourth sign on name. He started out as deckart, posted many hate George posts, got into many hate filled arguments, deleted most of them, and then changed to antigojohn. As antigojohn, he posted many hate George posts, got into many hate filled arguments, deleted most of them, and then changed to sammie. As sammie, he posted many hate George posts, got into many hate filled arguments, deleted most of them, went back to deckart for a while, and now is posting as 2str8. As 2str8, he has posted many hate George posts, got into many hate filled arguments, and has denied and lied about every bit of it.

One time he made a post while signed on as sammie, then proceeded to sign off as deckart, and got caught. Getting caught is the reason he often times signs all of the above names, plus some. Then he asked "are you foolish enough to believe that I might be the only one here with more than one name??"

Subject: Clinton on Fox News today. From: deckart Email: Date: Wed, Sep 27, 2006 - 12:08 AM ET Website Address:

"rico, the list of repub senators that blasted clinton for considering starting a serious effort against OBL was on tv last nite. They accussed him of starting a "wag the dog" war against what they thought was a non-enemy. Do the research. Clinton did absolutely nothing without republican ankle biters around him plush bimbo inclused, clinton was in somalia, clinton did fire missles into afganistan what did bush do when he took office??? Z-E-R-O

Hauser, what do you think d.eckart is??? a social security number??"

Another;

"I live just outside of Milwaukee county. It is a real shame. I have been a teacher and assistant principal in Milwaukee for several years."

He is no longer in education. For two years, this cuss has created more hate on here than any other person. Maybe he should be disconnected.

9. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

Your better off talking politics with a 4 year old, their view points will be more researched and grounded in reality than the above mentioned poster.

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I have some posts from him as sammie saved on my other computer. If needed I can post them on this thread. It's pretty obvious that they are all the same person.

11. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Gunfitter are you sure this persons is worth your efforts. Sounds like another liberal moron spouting off at the mouth. As the saying goes it's better to remain silent and thought a fool than speak up and remove all doubt" 2str8 could have used that saying had he or she the brains

12. arkolaron

arkolaron TS Member

if you don't belive the way i do we are going after a witch hunt it's this kind of extreameizem that makes me wonder if are not to fare right when the people running for pres are right down the middle the elec. is 50 50 and if they move any from the middle they lose 2str8 has a right to his opnion i went to war as a U.S.ARMY soulder to give him that right I MAY NOT AGREE WITH ALL HE SAYS BUT HE LIVES IN THE GOOD OLD U S OF A

13. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

He has the right to his opinion. And we have a right to tell him he is the village idiot. That's what makes this country so great.

Ask notsostr8 if HE thinks this is the GOOD OLD US of A.

AJ100

14. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Could be Jill Greenberg, a member of her fan club, or married to her. :)

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/09/13/lib-photographer-admits-making-mccain-look-sinister-mag-cover

http://www.manipulator.com/

People like her make me sick. They are too stupid to be alive, but yet they still survive. They should take a lesson from the dinosaurs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.