1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2str8 for President!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blizzard, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Why not? He's got all of the answers to all of the country's problems. He knows it all and the other 99% of us don't know squat! From now on stupid, you're in charge!:):):)

.!.

2. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

If he sticks to his "M.O." you won't hear much from him.

Notice I said M.O. NOT, HO.MO. I dont' want to get deleted again. LOL

AJ100

3. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Gentlemen...

I have a question for you...

What would weigh more... A pound of chicken feathers or a pound of 2str8 brains...

Although a trick question..... The answer is obviously a pound of feathers... because there is no such thing as a pound of 2str8 brains....

LWL

4. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I just can't get a handle on why they came on this site in the first place.

You gotta be some kind of MASOCHIST to show up on here and badmouth a Pro 2nd Amendment candidate.

(1 : a sexual perversion characterized by pleasure in being subjected to pain or humiliation)

NOT that there is anything wrong with them doing that. What they do naked at there own keyboards is their business. I just wondered what would MAKE them do it.

As I asked them all before, but NEVER got an answer:

[​IMG]

I wish I could have printed it bigger. LOL

Aj100

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

AJ, you are making me laugh a lot. If I can't sleep, I'd like to be laughing. Thanks!

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

LWLarson:

A very good point but once I lost my Chicken feather's and im sure at the time I had some of 2str8 brains since I was even thinking how the experiment would turn out good but it was a hot issue for a few seconds

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/family%20photos/?action=view┬Ąt=tn_foghorn0638_jpg.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

man I can still re live every painful minute of it that was 37 years ago and a 10 day stay in the local hospital.

1st 2nd & 3rd degree burns ok my feathers grew back so now im ok!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/family%20photos/?action=view&current=foglaying.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foghorn

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

No problem Curvey.

REALLY! No problem. These guys make it SO easy, it only takes a couple seconds to come up with something.

Of couse they have tried to use the some old lame anti Georgh Bush, anti Republican, crap so many times it doesn't take much to come up with an answer.

I wish THEY would answer just that ONE question. Hey wishIwere, ah, you know who I mean. Answer that one question for us.

DON'T MAKE ME COPY AND PASTE IT AGAIN. LOL

AJ100

8. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

NOTstr8 SUCK'S

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

"DON'T MAKE ME COPY AND PASTE IT AGAIN. LOL"

LMAO already, and I just woke up. hahahahhahaha

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I just read on another thread where he actually was stupid enough to say that if you don't believe in abortion, then you shouldn't agree with killing terrorists either.He said that killing is killing.

OMG what a sheer and utter baffoon.

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Well, if he has ever done an HONEST days work, he IS more qualified than Obama or Biden.

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Forrest was a successful business man, and served his country, and was awarded the CMH.These are things that 2stupid would never know anything about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.