1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2ND OHYE CLINIC-WOW!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mono1393, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mono1393

mono1393 Member

I attended my second Kay Ohye Clinic this past weekend and all I have to say is WOW!!!

The light bulb came on for me this second time through. Some minor adjustments by the Great One and I am back on track. The rest is up to my brain and that little BAS#$%% on my shoulder.

It is amazing what happens when you keep plugging along and then take refresher classes with a great coach.

I also want to thank Barry Kemper for all his help getting me on track and helping me focus on one thing at a time. Barry is a great shooter with lots of experience and he has a wealth of knowledge about the game of trap. He has also encouraged me to take lessons from Kay.

I have a lot to learn, but it sure helps when you have great coaches to point out little things that make a big difference in your confidence and your ability to break the target. Now all I need is "time and money!"

Forever thankful,

Chris J Morris

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Confidence, confidence. Without which you will accomplish nothing....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.