1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Barrel Assembly/frontend for Win Mdl 12?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dolphin77, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Hello...Help and Advise Please....I want to add a trap barrel/front end assembly complete to my Win. Mdl 12 12 ga.....My guess is that I'll come out best buying a plain field gun and shipping the front end to Simmons for a rib and rebluing...any other ideas or offers? Thanks WC

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

The barrel will need to be fitted to the chamber ring or vice versa as well. Jeff

3. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

All good advice. Send it all to me and I will send it to Moneymaker and Jay will take care of it.
    Don

4. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Good advice....but at the moment the problem is finding a nice frontend/barrel assembly....the Ill send the whole gun to Simmons..Thanks WC

5. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

0   0   0

I have a Model 12,Y model, 30", Trap, that is in very nice condition, except for the butt stock, that has been shortened to about 13", and then had a spacer added to bring the length to 15 1/4". I took this gun in on a trade and will sell for $600. You could take BBl. off this and sell the receiver. I think this will save you some money in the long run. My phone number is 516-446-2482.

George Olsen

6. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thanks Email sent..WC

7. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Still looksing for 2nd barrel and or complete assembly for Win Mdl 12...12ga..Thanks WC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.