1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Annual East Texas Vs West Texas

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by stephanie, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stephanie

stephanie TS Member

2nd ANNUAL EAST TEXAS vs WEST TEXAS SHOWDOWN
    September 11, 12, 13, 2009 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

Join us at either Buffalo Creek Trap Club in Ben Wheeler, Texas (George Hanna: 903-852-6192; 903-571-0995) or Palmer's 2 Lazy 2 P in Post, Texas (Monk Palmer: 806-632-2112) for a great weekend of good --targets, good food and great fellowship and friendship.

For program call Stephanie @ 903-360-6997 or email stephanie@goquest.com.

We'll be shooting 100 Pair Doubles and 100 Handicap on Friday. 200 Singles on Saturday, and 50 Pair Doubles & 100 Handicap on Sunday.

Club trophies awarded at Buffalo Creek and Palmer's for Class/Yardage and Special Categories (Lady's, Vets, Sr. Vet, Junior and Sub Junior). HOA (must shoot all 700) & HAA (must shoot Sat & Sun) will also be awarded.

Also, the clubs will be awarding Tilden Belt Buckles for the Champion of the East vs. West for class/yardage, all special categories, HOA and HAA.

The floating club trophy will be determined by the club sporting the most accumulated points from each class/yardage champion, special cat champ.

LAST YEAR THE CLUB TROPHY WAS WON BY THE EAST!!! AND REMAINED WITH BUFFALO CREEK TRAP CLUB!

Come out for the good targets, friendly rivalry and great fellowship to see who will keep the trophy this year!

2. honorable mention

honorable mention TS Member

I'm a coming, plan to bring someone that can shoot,
    but, since you didn't send me a flier,
    I don't know what time we start on Fri ????????????????
    Been looking forward to this ever since last year!!

Warren J Roberts

3. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Dunno how true it is, but just heard that them boys our west have just recieved a trailer load of targets and have another load on the way. They gonna get in some much needed practice it seems, but TWO loads! Dang, they must be gonna think they can whoop the Easterners this time. Wait'll the day of reckoning comes and they realize that the two loads were just wasted. LOL

4. FNG

FNG Member

Is the 0900 time on Saturday and Sunday the squadding time or the program time ? Thanks

5. old tex

old tex TS Member

George

I still regret not trying to whip that smart alec at the Grand who thought Kenny was you!!!!!! (he was about 30 yr's younger so I decided he probably didn't really mean anything by his insulting comment).

Kenny's "plumber's crack" wasn't even showing so how could he make such a mistake!

Unc

6. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

I called Stephanie today and pre-squaded.

HBT

7. trapshootin hippie

Gonna be there tomorrow. Bet dem boys out west are shakin in their boots, what ya think?

8. old tex

old tex TS Member

Lots of rain but good targets and better fellowship at George's!

Stephanie looks great and Jon Hataway is still grinning!

unc

9. 525 KID

525 KID TS Member

Good shootin this weekend east texas shooters,BUT NOT GOOD ENUFF,oh yeah it rained over here as well!!! Ya'll have a year to think about it and reflect back on what could have or might have been???

10. trapshootin hippie

Rained in Post??????? HA HA HA HA HA , You gotta be kiddin!!!!

11. honorable mention

Who won the handycap Sun? With what score? What was the scores from both E & W

12. honorable mention

OK __ Hippie, since you appear to know all--what was the scores??

13. honorable mention

George :: Thanks for the info.

I suppose since Robert won, we will have to listen him for a entire year, oh well, that was good shooting.

Yes: its also raining N of the Red River.

I enjoyed the shoot, won a Buffalo Head ( by default ), thanks for the invitation, keep your head above water cause I'm coming back to shoot with the one that " beat them all "
    Warren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.