1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Amendment Vote

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BRGII, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Hit link and vote.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

2. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

You really need to read things before posting them. This poll is from 2007!!!
    In addition, in 2008 the Supreme Court already decided this question. It is an individual right.

Jim R

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

I wonder if the folks at USA Today keep that link up for their own amusement? They've got to derive some pleasure from it.

4. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Hey jimrich60, kiss my buttutie. BRGII

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

V10

"I wonder if the folks at USA Today keep that link up for their own amusement? They've got to derive some pleasure from it."

Not pleasure money when you click on an answer you leave a cookie. The folks at USA Today then gather the information and sell it to spammers who target you with unwanted email.

USA Today make money off your repeated voting on polls that serve no purpose. Anyone that posts here should realize that this is about the 20th time this same poll has been posted here.

Bob Lawless

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

There's little doubt in my mind that these polls are designed to install a myriad of cookies in your computer permitting the pollsters to learn more about you. There was a time when there was some 5 or 6 such polls on gun ownership floating around and I contributed to each. I immediately checked the cookies and had gained some 75 or 80 cookies that were not there before. I don't do the polls any more or if seriously tempted, I dump the cookies immediately after.......Bob Dodd

7. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

And yes is the answer of choice,I voted 100,000 times.

Ronbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.