1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Amendment Vote in USA Today

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kimball, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimball

Kimball TS Member

WE NEED YOU TO VOTE ON THIS ONE ASAP 2 clicks is all it takes, no names, etc...

Obama's new Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues.
    This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today.
    It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical
    for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right
    for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published.
    The Question is:
    "Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"

Click on the link below and PLEASE vote Yes!

Copy and paste this link in your browser: http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

The survey is over 2 years old. It's been on TS.com from time to time, just as long.

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

I still say that the folks at USA Today must leave that up just for laughs.

4. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

What would be the point of voting in a poll taken 2 years ago? In any case. polls such as this are meaningless, since the MSM would never publish pro-gun results anyway, even if it were a current poll.

5. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

Did my part and voted. 97% said YES!!!!

Mike C

Groveland, CA

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

jimrich60

"What would be the point of voting in a poll taken 2 years ago?"

Well lets see how about(this is only my opinion you understand)Collect information on who responds!!!!!!!

I know you don't answer any questions but you do leave cookies. They can get a lot of information from a cookie that might only be on your computer for a very short time.

Bob Lawless

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

2 years ago? The communists hadn't even been elected yet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.