1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2d prize winner in Vernal raffle

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hoot619, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Well, I won the 2d prize,a R25 .308 first thing I ever had won that was worth something. I would give it up in a second for my brother Carl to have just a little good time left. He is ready to go, up to the good Lord when. That ALS really takes everything away from you. Very hard to understand his speech now and his breathing is real real bad. If you are the praying kind please keep him in your prayers. A humble Ken U

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Ken.... I know what you"re feeling all too well. I have experienced it myself with someone very close to me. I am the praying kind, and Carl will be in my prayers, as will you..... God Bless you both...Dan

3. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Thanks Dan, Just got back from checking on him-sleeping, sedated. Hell to say in a way but will be glad when he passes. Nobody should have to go that way. I hope when my time comes (not that I am in a hurry for it ) it will be sudden. It is harder on the family not being able to help. Especially his wife dealing with things she has to take care of. Ken U

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.