1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

28 Gauge Remington Hulls Wanted

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dicksie, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

I am trying to help a customer find new once fired 28 gauge Remington Hulls as a Christmas Gift. I used to find them on Ebay, but don’t know where to look now. Any help would be appreciated.
    Dicksie Spolar
    Spolar Power Load

2. 25 nout

25 nout TS Member

I have a few 100. What are they worth?

3. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

They sell for about 10-12 cents--plus shipping. You can get 400 in the large Priority mail box and ship for a flat fee of $8.95. I'm talking about the current STS shells.

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Boomer what did you say? HMB

5. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Breakdown and enjoy the pleasure of empting them first.Likely cost $40.00 for empties/ $100.00 for full flat.
    Maybe not easy to find full case of STS's.

Joe Woods/Ontario

6. chrisg

chrisg Member

Don't waste your time with STS's. Great case for reloading in a 12ga., but in a 28ga. they have to be the worst shells I have ever loaded. I am lucky to get 2 reloads out of them before I have to junk them. I am not just talking a few cracks in the casemouth but complete chunks broken away.I am just loading mild skeet loads with Universal Clays powder. Stick with a Winchester AA and you will get triple the life. At 15 cents per case reload life is a big deal!!
    C.G.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.