1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

28 Gauge Hulls for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by WBD, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WBD

WBD Member

0   0   0

I have thousands of 28 gauge Winchester AA's and Remington STS once-fired hulls for sale. 20 cents delivered, if taking 500 or more. If less, 17.5 cents + shipping.
  2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The going price for those hulls is 15 cents, let us know if you have any takers at that price. HMB
  3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

0   0   0

With all the complaining I hear about 28ga STS hulls, can you still get 15 cents for them?
  4. dss8110

dss8110 Member

0   0   0

If you load STS with unique powder they last as long as AAs from my experience.
  5. goodlife

goodlife Member

0   0   0

Are the winchester 28's the old AA's?
  6. WBD

WBD Member

0   0   0

They are the new AA's... As in recent years. Also, I said "delivered.". Don't want them, don't buy them.... Not to get into a war of words with those who don't like thenprice, but prices for these things range anywhere from fifteen cents to a quarter, including delivery or not. I am really ambivalent. I do
    not reload and am willing to sell, but not give away. Search this site for price on 28's and .410's, too. Prices vary. I have thousands of both.

W
  7. WBD

WBD Member

0   0   0

http://www.howellshootingsupplies.com/1201716.html

.18 cents for 28's and .410's... shipping not included... Guess no one told Howell the going price is fifteen cents, not eighteen cents... Not sure where the post stands on shipping... Maybe some Obama-type deal and believes shipping should be free... Just saying... W
  8. WBD

WBD Member

0   0   0

And, so I am not discriminating... Here is one for Remington's at about 16 cents... PLUS shipping...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=277628495

If you can't afford them, keep reloading your 12-14- reloaded nags!

W
  9. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent to you regarding purchase of hulls. Thanks
    Jerry Walker
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
28 gauge hulls for sale
28 ga hulls

28 ga hulls for sale