1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

28 ga. reloads ????????????????

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by d endicott, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d endicott

d endicott Member

0   0   0

I have 48 boxes of 28 ga. reloads a friend wants to sell. Most of the shell are Winchester AA and not sure what they are loaded with. What are the worth??? 48 boxes reloads and 7 new boxes. Thanks

2. Bulldog50

Bulldog50 TS Member

0   0   0

The AA hulls are worth probably 15 cents each if they are in good (once fired) condition.

Maybe take a shell apart to get an idea of the components used and weigh / ID the powder.

I think you could get at least $5.00 per box of the reloads. Probably $7 for the new ones if they are AA.

3. d endicott

d endicott Member

0   0   0

I am in Oregon

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

d endicott, It costs me about $3.35 a box plus tax to reload the 28 ga. shells. That said I do not pay more than .12 cents apiece for the hulls for once fired. You really need to find out how these little loads are loaded. The 28's and 410 ga's have very high pressures, even when loaded correctly. If the loader is off just a little bit it can put you over the top pressure really fast. Do you trust your gun and possibly your life or others who shoot with you on someone else reloads. Do cut some open and use a scale. Have the loader tell you the data he was trying to follow and check some loads. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

If you follow the letter of the law, its not legal to sell reloads w/ out the proper license.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

reloads for 28 gau aa hull