1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

27 yarders rule Bend Trap Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Post 2, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

The Bend Oregon Trap Club has switched to White Flyer Targets and the results are amazing. Don Littlefield broke a 99 Saturday from the back fence, Dwain Storm bettered that by breaking 100 straight Sunday which made him a member of the PITA 400 club. Post-2

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Congrats to the club for that decision and to Duane for that score.....Bob Dodd

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

And you are sure it was the target? What brand did you throw that the guys couldn't break good scores with?

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Did you celebrate at the Pine Tavern? I have a deprivation for that place,it's been three years now...

5. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

320090T. In part answer to your question, Bend is a new club and the first registered shoot held there we had a lot and I mean a lot of broken targets. The broken targets and some initial problems with the wireless voice calls caused some discontent amongst the shooters. It was very hard to keep ones concentration. That has all been corrected now and Bend is throwing great targets with out unnecessary interuption due in part to the before mentioned. Dwain has great ability and has been a All Star for years It was just a matter of time but it happened at Bend (100 straight from 27 yds.). I think Dwain would be the first to recognize the improvement in the targets. Post-2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.