1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

27 1/2 Kolar Tubes with Nasco Case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Matt28, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a full set of 27 1/2 Kolar tubes with a few extra chokes. Also it will come with a Nasco case. I am asking a $1000 plus shipping. Open to offers as well. PM or email me at Matt.mccaskill28@gmail.com. Vern will be posting pictures later. Thanks Vern

Matt

2. alexisp528

alexisp528 Member

0   0   0

What type of gun are they fitted for??

3. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

The tubes where fitted to a Perazzi Mirage and a few people have asked for me to mic them, but unfortunately I don't have one. I will sell these under the provision that if Kolar can't fit them for you I wll return your money for the tubes.

Thanks for all the interest
    Matt

4. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

Will separate any of the items chokes, tubes or case.

Matt

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Just FYI, Kolar won't refit tubes, so they either fit as-is, or you'll have to find someone other than kolar to fit them. As long as you stay within the same make and model of gun, its generally not rocket science to refit tubes, but if you want to change make and model of guns, it can get real complicated real quick. Much better off selling them w/ the barrels they were originally fit to.

6. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

Ow okay I thought they would because while I was at the world skeet championship they said they could as long as they weren't shaved down to much already. The guy I talked to could have miss spoken. So I will do this if you want the tubes you can try and see if they will fit your gun if not send them back.

Matt

7. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

The world shoot this year? It would probably have been Rags or Mark that you talked to, and they would have known for sure, so its possible they changed their position on refitting tubes recently.

8. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

Yes like last week it was the younger gentleman that worked in the back. I believe he had some earrings.

9. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

That was Mark, he's the service director. Guess they changed their minds.

10. Snowjet

Snowjet Member

0   0   0

Just the case, how much?
    Bob

11. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

Ill take $250 for the case. Also I will sell tubes and chokes individually.

Matt

12. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

13. smokehanger

smokehanger Member

0   0   0

I was wondering what chokes you have available for each gauge set & what you would take for them? Also you stated thet you did not have a micrometer,if I purchased some of these & they did not fit my tube set, could I return them at my expense?

14. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.