1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

.264 Win Mag Ammo Sell or Trade

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by creteham, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creteham

creteham Member

0   0   0

I have 5 boxes (20 Rds. each) of Remington .264 Win. Mag. 140 gr. Core-Lokt PTD Soft PT for sale. $30 a box or trade for 5 bags of #8 shot, OBO. I'm located just west of Lincoln, Nebraska. Email at above address or PM.

Thanks

Terry

2. creteham

creteham Member

0   0   0

The $30 was a stab in the dark. What's this stuff worth?

Terry

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You are within reason on your prices Terry, just a matter of finding a .264 shooter. Actually those are good prices considering what a alot of people are trying to get for ammo these days.

4. creteham

creteham Member

0   0   0

Thanks wolfram. I never even heard of .264 Mag. This was one of those deals where I had to take "all or none" in order to get what I really wanted, and this was part of the "all." Anyone have any experience with this round?

Terry

5. Littleboots

Littleboots Member

0   0   0

Since that is more rounds than I have shoot thru mine in the 25 years I have owned my 264 I will give a 100. If you can ship to Ky. I have a pre 64 sitting in the safe

6. creteham

creteham Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the offer. I'll keep you in mind. Any more frequent .264 shooters out there?

:)

Terry

7. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

0   0   0

I shot a .264 for years and that was my favorite hunting rifle, Ballistics are identical to .280 Remington shooting 140 grain in both. It's a wonderful round but since all I hunt is whitetail deer I thought it was a bit much so I traded it for a 25-06 It's cheaper to shoot and does the same job with less recoil. But nothing wrong with the .264

8. 88oliver

88oliver Member

0   0   0

Sent you a PM

9. creteham

creteham Member

0   0   0

PM returned.

Thanks,

Terry

10. creteham

creteham Member