1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***** 26% *****

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bisi, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Last poll I saw had Pelosi's Democrat controlled congress poll ratings in the single digit.

2. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Around 9% if I remember correctly.

Now THAT'S FUNNY.

Vote for us and we will take care of you. Right!

Be glad obama is going to lose "likESto shoot" if he would have won, you would have to change your name to "likEDtoshoot".

AJ100

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

3222, To bad for your side we are not voting for President Bush huh?

Last I heard he was not running. His rating could be zero, it has nothing to do with the fact that we are voting AGAINST that empty suit, ACORN attorney, street organizer obama.

The demokrats tried that "four more years of the same" fluff, it didn't stick.

You might as well get out your calender also.

38 more days!

AJ100

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The things that lead up to 9-11 was for the most part done on Clintons watch and he vowed to seek them out and bring them to justice ... That never happened because he was to busy banging an intern and dodgeing the justice system himself ... Bush inherited the mess and took full blame for it and that continues yet today ... If Kerry would of been elected we would of been fighting the Terroists on our soil instead of theirs ... If Obama gets elected he said he will side with the enemy in certain circumstances which tells me he should never be elected and better yet run out of the states once its all over ... Those that choose to follow him are just as welcome to leave if they don't like it here ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

deuces,

IF you're hitting 260 in the majors, you're not doing too bad. IF you're hitting 170, like your Kleptocrat congress, #'s from the same pol you site, then you'll soon find yourself on the bus, to the minors.

How do you find swollowing your own lump? Enjoy the ride back to the farm league. Here's laughing at you............

KIp

6. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

OH no, another "Village Idiot" to add to the count. 3222's , only your second post on our site and already with the "your little league ass" remarks. LOL

Ok, answer this "major league", does or does not, the demokratic congress have a lower rating than President Bush?

I'm starting to see a trend here boys. The more you beat up on these liberals, the more they say, "I am neither Dem or Rep and will vote for who I see fit."

As for the 26% rating?

"Just think, if you only hit 26% of the birds you shot at you would probably stop shooting."

If I hit 9% I would use the gun on myself.

Damn, I should be getting paid for this stuff. LOL

AJ100

7. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

deuces,

Your weak attempt at dodging was too little, too late. You served up a lob, not a curve ball, and it was hit out of the park. We all vote for who we see fit, nothing new there, either.

Around here, you don't get to piss on too many shoes, and explain your actions away by belatedly exclaiming 'it's raining'. You've been weighed, you've been measured, and you've been found substantially lacking.

Kip

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Lack of character? Compared to who? obama?

Oh I get it, compared to the liberal leaning so called "shooters and gun owners" that have showed up in the last month.

OK likestoshoot, who do YOU endorse for President?

AJ100

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

More like three douches. Threeduces, 2str8, and Trappy.

10. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Blizzard....don't you really mean three dunces?

11. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Evidently Mr Kipling got under 3 dunces skin. Started the good ole' insult stuff after scoffing others for doing the same thing. Tsk, tsk, tsk, how....childish. Likes to sh*t, When your on this site full of conservative people with a common goal... protect their sport and life style, what do you expect? At this site you'll hear "pull", bang! At your site (knitting.com) your here "loop and pull, loop and pull". Ya'll set now?

12. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

When obama loses, you just "mite" be the first one to disappear. It wouldn't surprise me.

What did you expect on a gun site? That we would agree with you that obama, that do nothing, "reinstate the assualt weapons ban", acorn attorney, street organizer should be the President?

You have got to be kidding me.

BTW, did I remind you? 37 DAYS!

AJ100

13. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Oh, and that pile thing?

You have already given us more than enough.

AJ100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.