1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

25 straight pressure !!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GGPOST, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

Last night my wife and I went to the club to shoot. Due to weather, we hadn't shot for a few weeks. We both started shooting last September and after getting some great advice and and the correct guns fitted (BT-99's) we've been in the high teens low twenties for a while. Well, we shot with another member of the club and a husband and wife team we had not met. My wife started in the 5th position, I started in the 4th. When she went 15 straight, I knew she had a chance at it. She did what she needed to do and went 25 straight. I was so wrapped up in her performance that we did not know that the wife on the other husband and wife "team" went 25 straight too!! Both of them were their first. Now the pressure was on!! We shot again where I started 5th and did the same thing, shot my first 25 straight. I was great we were able to do it together on the same night. Thanks to those at Wallum Lake Rod and Gun for all the help and friendship.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Congradulations to you and your wife. Trap has its hooks in now. You are being pulled in.

3. TC

TC TS Member

Congratulations to both of you, good job! Tony

4. DadPlus4

DadPlus4 Member

Looked real solid last night! See you next week to you can continue the run - Bob

5. vince42

vince42 TS Member

Tuesday night my wife got 25 straight for her first!! Must be the week for it,
    In Livermore with a beretta al390 sport....Congratulations!

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Gary, I Am Proud Of BOTH Of You. It is A Great Feeling!!!!! Congrats. Joe W.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Way to go!!

Now you have to figure out how to do it again!!

8. bebloomster

bebloomster TS Member

Congrats to you both !!! I'm still working at it, so far my high has been a 22.

9. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Congratulations! Hope you hit 100 straight soon!!!! Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.